Easter LEGO Camps for ages 6 to 9
A Young Engineers Holiday Event provides children with a fun and exciting way to explore science and engineering during their holidays. Our sessions involve the building of complex machines while learning about scientific and engineering principles. We keep classes small to ensure each child has a chance to learn and build at their own pace.
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions
We are offering a payment plan for full week Easter Camp bookings. You will be charged £30 for 3 payments. The first payment will be debited immediately after you set up the plan, the remaining two will be taken approximately every 3 weeks so that all payments are completed by April 7th.Setup Camp Payment Plan
What will the children be doing?
Each day is different, children can attend for one day or the full programme
- Monday: The Science of Easter: Our Easter themed day will include a LEGO easter egg decorating machine, a hoping bunny and an egg drop challenge.
- Tuesday: Space: Build a LEGO Radar model and go outside with our bottle rockets for a rocket challenge while learning about space and forces
- Wednesday: Superheros & Slime: Today we will build a motorised super hero car while investigating materials to defend our super hero cave, we’ll make slime and ooblek ( a different kind of slime!) and learn about different kinds of liquids.
- Thursday: Construction Site: Today we will understand the maths and science of lifting things and build a giant LEGO crane.
Who are the camps for?
- The camps are aimed at children aged 6 to 9.
- Children should be interested in how the models work, each session includes an educational element and we will be encouraging children to change the models with specific goals in mind.
Where are the camps?
This Easter we are running two camps in Edinburgh
- Cramond Camp: April 8th to 11th at Cramond Kirk Halls, Cramond Glebe Rd, Edinburgh EH4 6NS
- Meggetland Camp: April 15th to 18th at Meggetland, Edinburgh EH14 1XQ
Camps run Monday to Thursday 10am to 2pm.
How much are the camps?
Block book the full 4 days for £90 or £25 per day