Weekly STEM Clubs
Young Engineers weekly clubs for children aged 3 to 12 operate across Edinburgh, West Lothian and Fife.
Classes run in public venues on evenings and weekends during the school term. You can read more about our programmes here
Classes run at the following locations:
- Mondays: Dalgety Bay, Broxburn (Robotics)
- Tuesday: Marchmont
- Wednesday: Edinburgh Academy Junior School, Broxburn, North Merchiston
- Thursday: Stockbridge, Davidsons Mains Primary School
- Friday: Juniper Green
- Saturday: Cramond, Laswwade Centre/Bonnyrigg, Oriam Heriot Watt
- Sunday: Dunfermline
Addresses for our venues can be found here
If you prefer to view the full timetable, you can download the timetable here:
All classes and times are shown in the booking app below.
Term 4 will run April 22nd to June 30th.
Term prices are:
- Big Builders (30 minutes): £6.50 per class
- Big Builders (45 minutes): £8 per class
- Bricks Challenge:£12 per class
- Galileo: £13.50 per class. (This class only runs October to March)
- Robotics: £16 per class
If you have not tried Young Engineers before you can book at single Taster class for Big Builders Bricks Challenge or Galileo. Otherwise all bookings are made for a term block.
Due to the progressive nature of Robotics, tasters are only allowed for weeks 1 to 3 and thereafter all students must be booked onto the block.
- When booking a taster I understand any booking for a term block will take priority.
- I accept that I can only attend one taster class and that if my child wants to attend any further classes I must book a term block and I cannot book multiple tasters.
What Class Should I book?
What Class Should I book? – Click to Read More
You can read all about our programmes here: Our Programmes
We recommend the following classes:
- Preschool to P1: Big Builders
- P2 to P4 Bricks Challenge
- P5 to P6 Galileo. (October to March only)
- P7 to S3 Robotics
Payment Methods – Click to Read More
Payment can be made in one of three ways:
- BACS to Young Engineers, sort code 09-01-29, account 03461420. To pay by BACS please Contact us telling us which class you wish to book. Once we have your payment we will send you a booking confirmation. Your place on the class is not confirmed until the payment has been made and you have received your booking confirmation.
- Credit card payments via the booking app
- Direct Debit please Contact us to setup your direct debit mandate.
- Classes cannot be paid for weekly.
How do I book?
Bookings can be made through our online booking app below.
Note if you want to pay by BACS then booking must be done by YE staff manually. Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to make a manual payment.
Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received.
When using the app select Block Bookings (to book to the entire term) or Single Sessions (to book a taster)
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions
If you cannot access your details within the booking system, please reset your password.
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with new classes, venues and new programmes