Does your child love STEM? Enroll now to inspire their creativity!
Our full time table is shown below. Classes in bold are coming in January 2018.
Book your Dalgety Bay Tasters for our Launch Event on December 4th!
Book your Lasswade/Bonnyrigg Tasters for our Launch Event on December 9th!
|Day||Big Builders 45 mins||Bricks Challenge – 75 mins||Galileo Technic – 90 mins|
Dalgety Bay 3.45pm
Dalgety Bay 4.45pm
Dalgety Bay 6.15pm
|Wednesday||Mid Calder 3:45pm||Mid Calder 4.45pm
Corstorphine – 5.15pm
|Corstorphine – 6.45pm|
|Thursday||Stockbridge 3pm (Ages 3 & 4 – 30min class)
|Stockbridge 4.45pm||Stockbridge 6:15pm|
|Friday||Juniper Green 1.30pm||Juniper Green 2:30pm||Juniper Green 4pm|
|Saturday||Cramond 10am, 11am
|Cramond 11am (Ages 6 & 7 – 1 hour class)
Lasswade/Bonnyrigg – 2.30pm
Addresses for our venues can be found here
Term 3 will run from January 15th to March 25th (10 weeks, no break for February half term)
Term prices are:
- Big Builders: £80
- Bricks Challenge: Juniors £95, Standard £120
- Galileo: £135
Tasters are charged at Big Builders Standard £8, Bricks Challenge Juniors £9.50, Bricks Challenge Standard £12 and Galileo £13.50.
- When booking a taster, no matter how far in advance I am booking, I understand any booking for a term block will take precedence.
- I understand that when booking a taster, my booking may be cancelled and refunded if the class becomes full with term bookings
- I accept that I can only attend one taster class.
- If my child wants to attend any further classes I understand I must book a term block and I cannot book multiple tasters.
What Class Should I book?
What Class Should I book? – Click to Read More
You can read all about our programmes here: Our Programmes
We recommend the following classes:
- Preschool to P2: Big Builders
- P3 to P5 Bricks Challenge
- P6 to S2 Galileo.
Please note we do not accept P1s Bricks Challenge.
Payment Methods – Click to Read More
Payment can be made in one of three ways:
- BACS to Young Engineers, sort code 09-01-29, account 03461420. To pay by BACS please Contact us telling us which class you wish to book. Once we have your payment we will send you a booking confirmation. Your place on the class is not confirmed until the payment has been made and you have received your booking confirmation.
- Direct Debit please Contact us to setup your direct debit mandate.
- Paypal You can pay online using the booking app below. You do not need a paypal account and can checkout as a guest or paypal user. Please note paypal fees at 3.4% will be added at the time of payment
- Classes cannot be paid for weekly.
Term Dates – Click to Read More
Our term dates for the 2017/2018 academic year are as follows:
- Term 1: August 28th to October 15th
- Term 2: October 22nd to December 17th
- Term 3: January 15th to March 25th
- Term 4: April 16th to June 24th
Children can attend a taster class to see if they enjoy the class and then want to return. After a taster all bookings are for the remaining classes in that term.
How do I book?
Bookings can be made through our online booking app below.
Note if you want to pay by BACS then booking must be done by YE staff manually. Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to make a manual payment.
You cannot use the booking app unless you are paying by PayPal or using a credit or debit card. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received.
When using the app select TERM BLOCKS (to book to the entire term) or CLASSES (to book a taster)
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions
If you cannot access your details within the booking system, please reset your password.